Diary Kiranti

Diary Kiranti

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Health / How do you stay fit?
« Last post by JensenBreck on Today at 05:31:05 PM »
Hello,
Im 14 years old and im 135 pounds. Im 5 foot 2 and Im never called fat, but I can feel it. I dont work out much anymore and I need to get back into that. My boyfriend says when ever I call myself fat " your not fat... your the perfect size, and definetly not fat" and his whole family says im not fat.. but i no im not skinny I have a 31 inch waist and want to get it down to 28 inches... please help me find a better diet and excersize plan!!

Please help.
Thanks,
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://able2know.org/topic/136564-1

medical animated video
Hello,
My natural hair colour is inbetween dark blonde and light brown.I have dyed my hair 'jet black' accidently and after went to a proffesional which had bleached it and now its ginger when my hair dye fades out.Like goldish or copper colour is shining out.I want to either go back to something similar like my natural hair colour or just get rid of the red goldish tones so i dont have to re-dye my hair that often (to 'brown chocolate' hair colour).I would wait for my hair to grow out fully but that would take me many years,as my hair grows slow.

Please help.
Thanks,
References:https://able2know.org/topic/390757-1

Company Overview Animation
Trends / Trend Updates
« Last post by JensenBreck on Today at 05:29:18 PM »
Hello,
Six or seven years ago I left the world of P.R. freelancing and began teaching journalism part-time at a private school (middle and high school.) While I love what I'm doing and working with students keeps me up on many of the latest trends, I sometimes wonder what I'm missing by not being out there in the adult working world anymore. I suspect I am falling behind, which bothers me a little. (Not much, but a little.)
I've asked friends, and they remind me that no matter where you are and what you're doing, you miss out on things happening elsewhere. Which is true, I'm sure. But it doesn't help this nagging suspicion that I may no longer be on top of current trends like I once was.
So help me out. What's the latest in your world? Buzzwords, workplace practices, fashions, financial options, you name it. Post it here so all of us can keep up.

Please help.
Thanks,
References:https://able2know.org/topic/213417-1

Business Overview Examples
General discussion / Natural treatment for ROSACEA?
« Last post by JensenBreck on Today at 05:28:20 PM »
Hello,
I am a 19 year old male, and for the last 4 years I have suffered from Rosacea. I have permanent redness on my nose and cheeks, with small broken veins visible on my nose. I have tried everything allopathic medicine can offer (even hydrocortisone, which completely cleared it up for about a day - then it came back much worse).
My triggers include weather (hot or cold), sunlight, practically any food, esp spicy and hot. (I usually flush most after eating). Pretty much everything is bad for it, I cant put anything on it without getting very flushed. VERY frustrating.
Is there anything natural I can do? I have tried homeopathy, accupuncture and countless other bullshit quack doctors with no results. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please help.
Thanks,
References:http://thenaturalhealthplace.com/qa/index.php/2543-natural-treatment-for-rosacea

Business Promotional Video
General discussion / France - A Dream Home
« Last post by ThomasCop on Today at 03:34:38 PM »
Living in France is one thing desired by many individuals. If you want to live in France then you have to get French property. You can read the advertisement section of the newspapers which has the section of houses for sale in France. After making a suitable choice, you should research about the properties for sale in France. French property is now a days very much wanted also.

If you want to live in France and spend your life there you should select a proper house. French property is not cheap and you need to make a major investment. You must also know about the properties for sale in France at various locations. The houses for sale in France come in different prices depending on the location
 Revolutional update of SEO/SMM package "XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0":
captcha solution of Google, Facebook, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
and more than 8400 another types of captchas,
with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
You can connect XEvil 3.0 to all most popular SEO/SMM programms: XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other programms.

Interested? You can find a lot of demo videos about XEvil in YouTube.
See you later ;)

P.S. XEvil 4.0. solve Google ReCaptcha2 too !
General discussion / Spawn timer for non-wq related rares?
« Last post by JensenBreck on November 17, 2017, 08:52:07 PM »
Hello,

Been camping rares for commander achievement. For 3 days this ‘Sorolis the Ill-fated’ never spawned. I looked into it and couldn't find any specific answer. So, if there is no WQ targeting a rare on Argus, how long will it take for it to spawn/respawn?

Most ppl agree on the 4 hour rare rotation timer, the thing is, some rares do spawn even if there is no WQ killing them, but some don't. As for my personal experience, all but 3 rares on the list CAN and DID spawn without WQ (excluding summoning ones ofc). The three being Sorolis, the vigilant near Sorolis, and the Champion of taken in the middle of Mac'Aree. Someone on wowhead clearly said all rares should spawn within 24 hours.

Am I just being unlucky? This one last rare is making me paranoid about WoW again lol. Plz release me from this madness.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759515933

app trailers
Beauty Fashion / Men's clothing for broad shoulder small waist
« Last post by JensenBreck on November 17, 2017, 08:49:44 PM »
Hello,

Big problem I have is my proportions are tough to buy for. Generally clothes that fit on the shoulders will have a huge waist or if the waist is too small then shoulders/armpits are too tight.

Interested in any clothes, dress/ casual, etc. Are there general stores you would recommend? The best I could find has been Le Chateau but anything else is kinda meh.

For more details: video marketing
This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it means it works! ;)
Details on the official website of XEvil.Net, there is a free demo version.
Sex Education / XEvil 4.0 break 99% types of captchas
« Last post by Julietem on November 10, 2017, 08:24:48 PM »
This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it means it works! ;)
Details on the official website of XEvil.Net, there is a free demo version.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4